Attention Employers Impacted by the Direct Deposit Delays of 10.24.19
Corrections of Over Payments:
- Employer Paid Advances: If you issued a manual check or paid the employee an advance, please add the amount paid as an advanced deduction with your next payroll. Please work with your PayData Customer Service Representative if you need help.
- Direct Deposits & Wire Transfers: PayData Finance is in the process of identifying and reconciling any employees that were overpaid due to the Delayed Direct Deposits and Wire Transfer transactions. Once complete an email will be sent from PayData Finance directly to the employers that have impacted employees with the details and further direction on recovery of these over payments.
Please review and reply directly to this email. Do not send these to your PayData Customer Service Representative. These reconciliations will be completed and sent to employers before the end of day on Wednesday 10.30.19.
Qualified Banking Fees Reimbursements:
- PayData will offer to reimburse your employees for Qualified Banking Fees that occurred due to this event. PayData will send this as a separate communication, to only employers that were impacted by the delays in direct deposit event 10.24.19. This email will contain instructions and a link to the QBFR form for your employees. Conditions for PayData QBFR are:
* More than four QBFRs require an additional submission.
* All PayData correspondence will be done with the employer. PayData will not respond to employees.
* PayData reserves the right to confirm all QBFRs.
* QBFRs are only available to employees impacted by the delayed direct deposit event of 10.24.19.
* QBFRs require supporting documents or images & must include name, date, fee description, and amount of fee.
* Account numbers are NOT required – Please Do Not Send.
* QBFRs must be dated between 10.24.19 and 10.28.19, & must be submitted before 1.1.2020.
* PayData will process the QBFR forms within 30 days of submission. Please monitor your account.
* The total QBFR amount will be deposited to the employee’s bank listed on the QBFR.